Table of Contents
Services lists Waiting services in the system, sorted with latest first.
List can be Filtered by other criteria as well.
Services - Desktop view
Services - Mobile view
- Flags shows if Service is marked as Important and lists it at the top. Important services need immediate attention.
- Status of the service.
- Name of the service.
- Zip Code where service took place.
- Insurer name where the service came from.
- Work Order from the insurer numbering.
- Own Order is a sequential number assigned from RepairSetup for each service in the system.
- Filter opens a dialog for selecting specific services.
- List of currently selected filters . You can remove them one by one.
- Pagination of the service list. You can select how many services to see at once, and going to Next/Previous result page.
Services - Filter dialog
- STATUS of the Service to be filtered. You can select none or many options at once.
- INSURER of the Service to be filtered. You can select none or many options at once.
- RESET will clear all filters, and will show the default service list.
- X will close filter dialog.