Table of Contents
Wages report obtaining summarized wage information for the Technicians in the system.
Admin user will see all reports, but Technician will see only reports made for him/her.
- Check whether to include report in Total Sum.
- User being selected for the report.
- Name given to the report.
- Created shows date/time when report have been created.
- From shows date/time for begin of report period.
- To shows date/time for end of report period.
- Total total of all items from services included in the report.
- Filter opens a dialog for selecting specific reports.
- Pagination of the report list. You can select how many reports to see at once, and going to Next/Previous result page.
- RESET SELECTION button that will clear all checked reports.
- Total Sum shows all reports checked for summation.
- Add new report to the system.
- USER of the Wage Report to be filtered. You can select none or many options at once.
- RESET will clear all filters, and will show the default report list.
- X will close filter dialog.
OPEN the printed report in browser window.
PRINT the report on a printer.
DOWNLOAD the report in PDF format on your device.
- Name of the report.
- Date when report have been created.
- User of the report being created.
- Start Date selects report begin period date.
- End Date selects report end period date.
- MAKE REPORT button to generate the report.
Shows how report was paid to the employee.
- Type of the payment:
- Cash payment.
- Check payment.
- Check Number used with type Check.
- Paid marks date of the payment.
- Balance Due for the payment.
Used for additional bonuses/expenses. Fee can be negative for penalties, as well.Wage - Other Pane
- Description of the bonus/expense.
- Fee of the bonus/expense.
- Deletes the bonus/expense.
- +1 adds new bonus/expense.
Services where Technician as wage specified and are inlcuded in this wage report.Wage - Services Pane
- Last Visit of the Technician for the service.
- Name of the service.
- Order shows number given by the system.
- Status of the service.
- Labor shows type of Visits Technician has done.
- Wage given for the service.
- Notes that were given for this wage.
- Pagination of the service list. You can select how many services to see at once, and going to Next/Previous result page.
- Notes for the report. Optional