Table of Contents
Client document describes single place/contact where repair takes place.
Client - Desktop view
Client - Mobile view
Client - Info
- Client contact name. Usually home owner or tenant name.
- Mark client as OFFENDER. These clients will have each new task/order marked ready for cancellation if desired.
- Client home address.
- A button, that will open Google Maps, and will pin the address ready for GPS navigation.
Client - Telephones
- Client can have multiple telephone numbers, but One of them can be marked as Primary, which is preferred contact.
- Telephone number. Can contain contact name if desired.
- Button, that will bring up phone dialer with phone number ready for dial.
- Deletes selected telephone number.
- Adds new telephone number.
Client can have multiple Services assigned to it. Clicking on a Service, will open it.
Client - Services
- Date when Service was created.
- Status of the service at present time.
- Name/title of the service.
- Insurer name where the service came from - optional.
- Work Order from the insurer numbering - optional.
- Own Order is a sequential number assigned from RepairSetup for each service in the system.
- Create new Service assigned to client.
Client can have multiple Appliances assigned to it. Clicking on a Appliance, will open it.
Client - Appliances
- Appliance kind.
- Brand name of the appliance - optional.
- Model number of the appliance - optional.
- Serial number of the appliance - optional.
- Creates new Appliance assigned to Client.
Client - Notes
- Can be used to save arbitrary text notes regarding the client.