Table of Contents
Appliance document is escribes each appliance/subject of repair. Each Client can have multiple Appliances.
Appliance - Desktop view
Appliance - Mobile view
Appliance - Info pane
- Kind of the appliance.
- Brand of the appliance. Optional
- Model number. Optional
- Serial number. Optional
- Client name and primary telephone contact. Pressing on this button will take you to Client details
Appliance can have multiple Services assigned to it. Clicking on a Service, will open it.
Appliance - Services pane
- Date when Service was created.
- Status of the service at present time.
- Name/title of the service.
- Insurer name where the service came from - optional.
- Work Order from the insurer numbering - optional.
- Own Order is a sequential number assigned from RepairSetup for each service in the system.
Appliance - Notes pane
- Can be used to save arbitrary text notes regarding the appliance.